Equipped to Drive Your Business
There are many benefits of conducting business in Columbus and the Greater Columbus Convention Center:
- The modern design of every GCCC meeting room, exhibit hall and common area is as vibrant as the downtown neighborhood right outside.
- Columbus is home to OSU and Honda.
- The area is alive with cultural activities, arts, sports and entertainment, hotels and dining, all within walking distance.
- Renovations on the GCCC will be completed in July 2017, and will include a new parking garage and more digital signage throughout the building.
- New, local concepts in the GCCC Food Court and Café will be featured in addition to a new two-level open atrium entrance, which will better connect the convention center to the vibrant Short North Arts District.
- Columbus’ amazing food scene features top-ranked chefs, a rich farm-to-table movement, one-of-a-kind restaurants, and creative artisan desserts, beers, wines and spirits.