Why exhibit at Gear Expo? To get leads and sales! Face to face is the best way to sell your product and with the thousands of gear manufacturers and buyers who attend Gear Expo, including CEOs, owners, presidents, engineers, marketing and sales managers, consultants and other executives, this is a perfect opportunity for you and your company to increase your profits.
Past exhibitors have given high marks on the superior quality of attendees that represent industries such as defense, transportation, agriculture and construction.
Gear Expo has it all —
- 88% of attendees have final say or direct influence on purchasing.
- 69% of attendees said meeting with current vendors was an important factor in their decision to attend Gear Expo.
- More than 60% of attendees indicated that looking for new suppliers was among the top reasons they attended Gear Expo.
- Many Gear Expo exhibitors create partnerships with both attendees and other exhibitors — giving them two audiences at one great show.
Visitors traveled from 44 states and 28 countries to meet with exhibitors to solve their gearing, problems, find new sources for materials, and increase their productivity and profitability.
Attendees by Job Function
|Design, Manufacturing or Process Engineer||23.2%|
|Sales & Marketing||15.5%|
|Other Executive Business Management||5.0%|
Read about the convenience and benefits of exhibiting in the Indiana Convention Center.
What Attendees are Saying…
“We found a great lead for new business which may not have developed as fast but for the unexpected face-to-face meeting with a customer.” —Bipin Doshi, Schafer Gear Works, Inc
Get Your Space Today
- Gear Expo 2013 Contract [ pdf 337KB ]
- View the Online Floor Plan
- Gear Expo 2013 Credit Card Authorization Form [ pdf 49.5KB ]
- AGMA 2013 Gear Expo Exhibitor Prospectus [ pdf 423KB]
- AGMA 2013 Gear Expo Sponsorship Flyer [pdf 207KB]
- AGMA 2013 Gear Expo Sponsorship Contract [pdf 119KB]
Call for more information:
Gear Expo Exhibit Sales