Questions and answers for exhibitors
The exhibit hall hours are:
|Exhibit Hall Hours|
|Move in: Thursday, October 19||12:30 pm – 4:30 pm|
|Move in: Friday, October 20||8:00 am – 4:30 pm|
|Move in: Saturday, October 21||8:00 am – 4:30 pm|
|Move in: Monday, October 23||8:00 am – 1:00 pm|
|Tuesday, October 24||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday, October 25||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Thursday, October 26||9:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Move out: Thursday, October 26||4:00 pm – 10:00 pm|
|Move out: Friday, October 27||8:00 am – 3:00 pm|
|This schedule is subject to change.|
- 8’ high black and gold back drape, 36” high black side drape, and a 7” x 44” one-line identification sign.
- Exhibitor Guest Pass invitation to send to all your clients allowing them to register for a complimentary pass to the exhibit hall.
- Basic Company Listing complete with contact details online and in the Gear Expo smartphone App
In addition you get:
- Access to key decision makers on the show room floor, at networking breaks and receptions, and through the co-location with ASM International Heat Treating Society’s Conference & Exposition.
- Promotion of your company through millions of marketing promotions including the web site, mailings, emails, news release, social media, phone calls, advertising and more.
- Show floor traffic builders such as lunch breaks, a Networking Reception, and other unique events are designed to keep attendees front and center inside the exhibition hall.
- First-class customer service. Show Management is dedicated to giving each exhibitor a positive and successful show experience. Our Show Management staff is always available to answer your questions.
|Cancellation during the period of:||Assessment|
|July 1, 2016– March 31, 2017||60%|
|April 1, 2017 or after||100%|
Cancellations will be accepted only in accordance with the above schedule. View the contract for full details of the cancellation policy.
No. But you may purchase food and beverage to serve in your booth through the convention services.
Warning — providing food or beverage service to customers without the permission of the convention catering services will leave you subject to fines and possible cancellation of your booth privileges. More information about ordering from the Greater Columbus Convention Center will be available in the coming months.
|Type of Inquiry||Contact Name||Contact Number(s)|
|Exhibiting & Booth Sales||Christine von Steigerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Exhibitor Services||Deneen Pratt||(703) email@example.com|
|Attendee Inquiries||Jenny Kamalian||(703) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Membership||Jill Johnson||(703) email@example.com|
|Press/Media||Jenny Blackford||(703) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Registration Customer Service||CompuSystems||(224) email@example.com|
|Seminars/Education||Casandra Bassingame||(703) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Speaker/Presenter||Casandra Bassingame||(703) email@example.com|
|Sponsorship||Christine von Steiger||(800) firstname.lastname@example.org|