Here’s what you’ll get from attending Gear Expo 2017 — the Drive Technology Show:
- A chance to see the heavy equipment in person and in action, allowing you to put the machinery through its paces before you make a large acquisition. You’ll easily make up the time out of the office by holding a year’s worth of business meetings in just three short days.
- The latest trends and best practices that will improve your profitability. Gear Expo offers affordable, respected, gear-specific curriculum led by experts in their field. The Gear Expo Solutions Center also provides FREE education on the show floor that can help you solve your manufacturing predicaments. The ROI on that knowledge will more than pay for your trip!
- Efficient solutions to streamline your workflow, reduce errors, and increase productivity. Browse the exhibits, compare product features side-by-side, and capitalize on show specials from the world’s leading manufacturers. Save time and money at just one show.
- Twice the business with only one trip away from your office — the ASM Heat Treating Society Conference & Exposition is co-locating with Gear Expo 2017. That means more access to more exhibitors and emerging technologies impacting the gear industry.
- An opportunity to visit a global gear-specific event that’s located in a convenient and affordable city. Columbus is centrally located to more than half of the U.S. population, within driving distance for many or you can take one of numerous daily flights.
Download and share the Gear Expo brochure.
Who Should Attend:
Attendees represent a variety of industries including off-highway, industrial applications, automotive, oil and gas as well as defense, aerospace, agriculture and construction.
- Corporate Executives and Managers
- Purchasing Managers and Buying Teams
- Design, Application and Manufacturing Engineers
- Marketing and Sales Managers
- Operations and Plant Managers
- Production and Maintenance Personnel
- Inspection and Quality Control Personnel
Mark your calendars, budget for your team to travel to Columbus, and register for the show. Bring your team to get everyone involved in discovering new ideas and innovations for your company.
What Attendees are Saying…
“This was our first experience at Gear Expo. We learned a lot and got to interact with gear industry leaders. We spoke directly to some very knowledge people about gear manufacturing, and also increased our knowledge if we decide to make gears ourselves in house.”
—Rick Allison, A & A Transmission